- After 20 years as a professional agent with one of Arizona’s top real estate companies I, along with my husband Gary, opened the Phoenix Property Shoppe in 2006. It had been my dream for many years to create a smaller, family-owned and operated real estate firm where we could pay attention to our clients’ wants and needs and have a “hands-on” staff and team of associates who really and truly care about their clients’ best interests.
- It has been my privilege to become valued and respected by both my clients and the real estate community for my experience and expertise in the Greater Phoenix real estate market. Reputation means everything to my husband and me. Trust, dedication to excellence and a superior level of expert service is what we’re all about. I work one-on-one with my staff and agents each day to ensure that this tradition lives on as our company grows.
- What does such a reputation mean to our clients? It means a guarantee that we will go above and beyond the call of duty, caring, truly caring, about them, their family, and their friends. It means we put our clients’ interests first –always. It means that my staff and I are there for our clients every step of the way, and we ensure that every real estate transaction is as smooth and stress-free as possible
- Now entering our fifth year, referrals are the Phoenix Property Shoppe’s greatest source of business. We understand referrals as our clients’ way of saying, “We trust you to give equal care to our family and friends.” I am humbled by such trust. It’s our pledge always to honor, and never breach, that trust.
- Our mission at the Phoenix Property Shoppe is to give you expert real estate advice, all the while making your real estate selling or buying experience as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
- Anna “Banana” Kruchten
Owner – Designated Broker