Lifestyle Considerations Phoenix Home Buyers
How important are Lifestyle Considerations Phoenix Home Buyers? Considering your lifestyle wants and needs is very important to think about BEFORE you begin your home search. Some home buyers fall in love with a particular home but forget to consider if the neighborhood and area is a good fit for their lifestyle. And that could be a big mistake! The first time I meet with potential home buyers we talk about what type of home they're looking for as well as their lifestyle wants and needs. It's important to get a good picture of what will work best for each home buyer - and sometimes couples want completely different options! By having this conversation up front I can more easily guide them to the right neighborhoods that fit their lifestyle as well as the type of home they're wanting to buy.
Here are a few Lifestyle questions to consider BEFORE you begin your home search...
- How far are you willing to commute to your job or place of work?
- Do you want to live within a certain school district or within a particular school boundary?
- How much entertaining do you do? Do you need a large open space inside or outside?
- Do you want to be within walking distance of shops and restaurants?
- How about traffic noise? Do you prefer a quiet area of town or do you like the hustle and bustle of a city?
- Family? Do you want or need to live close to family members?
- Do you want to live close by to activity centers such as a gym, golf course or perhaps you have other favorite activities we need to consider when looking for homes?
- Do you have kids or pets and you need to make sure there is a park nearby?
- Or maybe you want the convenience of a community pool or workout facilities?
- How big of a yard do you want? Some areas have bigger back yards and other areas have smaller, more compact yards.
- Is access to local transportation necessary for you or your family?
- Do you need to be close to an airport due to a busy travel schedule?
These are just a few lifestyle questions to ask yourself before starting your home search. I'm sure you probably have other important lifestyle wants and needs that aren't on this list and let's be sure to talk about those too! Lifestyle wants and needs are just as important when buying a home as are the details of the home! You'll be living in your new home for quite a number of years and my goal is to find the perfect fit for you and your family.